- For acquisition of personal information, the Company will first clearly determine that the purpose for obtaining the information is within the appropriate scope of business operations. And to the extent required to achieve this purpose, the Company will obtain and use the information legally and officially with the customer’s consent.
- The Company will ensure that employees are aware of the importance of personal information. The Company will take measures to implement rational safety management in order to avoid personal information held by the Company from being fraudulently accessed, lost, destroyed, tampered with or leaked, etc. We also continuously review and improve these measures as needed, and work to ensure security.
- The Company will ensure that all employees understand and strictly adhere to the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information as well as to other regulations.
- In cases of outsourcing work with data containing personal information, the information will be strictly managed by the Company to ensure that it is protected and that it does not leak.
- The Company has established a scheme for protecting personal information. Furthermore, we will continuously review this scheme, and will quickly adjust and improve it in response to changes in the social environment or amended laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information. By doing this, we will work to maintain the security of personal information and ensure appropriate management.
Contact information for complaints and concerns
3F & 6F Kurosaki Bldg. 4-1-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Inquiries accepted 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.(except for Sat./Sun./national holidays)
- Established September 28, 2011